Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Dog E Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2002
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey NYJ - my other half is doing much better, she's snoring away at the moment. LOLOL

    thanks for the update on the chat session, i'll sure try to make it. it'll have to be after work. i hate working on saturdays.... LOL

    my week went pretty good. same sh*t yadda, yadda yadda... LOL how about yours? no spills i hope. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    talk at ya later babe. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    [img]cool.gif[/img] BabyButch [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey Ba-b--y, so glad to hear this week isn't too bad. Oh your other half is sawing wood right now. Well, she does need her sleep. And no spills lately, which is always a good sign. Ok, hope you can make it. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Hello everyone, Maybe I'll actually make it this weekend! Don't really have anything planned but cleaning the house, watching football, and listening to [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] .

  4. #44
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That sounds great Sparkle~ we could have a little part-te ( party ) LOL... I love parties, I love decorating for parties, I love throwing parties. We'll have fun. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I dropped by at 8:30 but nobody was there. I think I'll go to the chat room again. I'll hang out for a little while. Drop by if you can!
    Gus

  6. #46
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It was really nice chatting with you last night Gus. I hope to do it again real soon... Anyone else interested???
    Talk to u soon
    Dawn [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Dawn [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I enjoyed our chat last night very much [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    It was great getting a little better aquainted with you!

    Hey folks,
    Hope to meet you all there one of these times 4 sure!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #48
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so sorry I missed you all last nite, I had to work today for a while and I went to bed early, hopefully next time. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    NYJ,
    There's always next time [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  10. #50
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe some of us can get together for chat on sat nite. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic